About Me

My photo
By profession I am writer and SEO Expert. I am also an aspiring Philosopher. A wise man ones said “It is not important to know solution of all problem kind, Important is to know the correct person, who know the Solution.”

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gen Next has Earned a bad named for themselves!!

Many of the youngsters think that Oldies have lost and are living in age that has passed years ago. They believe that they have been tortured by their parents and grandparents for something that they never did. Well, but the same youngsters do not hesitate a bit while generalizing facts that they see from their eyes. For instance – girls after getting their heart broken by boys say, All the boys are same and just want physical relation. And Boys generalize the fact that Girls who date more than one guy, are sluts and of lose character. But when same theory is used by their elders they think that Oldies have lost it.

Here’s a personal experience. Early morning, even before the sun was out completely, a bunch of call center guys and girls entered my Dad’s shop. Initially their coziness didn’t bothered me neither my dad (I hope so). But eventually, the guy starts licking ear of one the girls whereas the second guy starts caressing her chicks simultaneously. The couple gets further cozy and their hands started caressing each other body. Not even 7am, yet. I look into dad’s eyes, damn all I could do was burry my eyes into the ground. Dad finally loses temper and asks those people to pay and leave. No point of argument there.

That was my first experience, but that is when I realized my dad is thrice my age and must have seen this nuisance a number of times. That was the day, I understood why he protested when I said I want to join BPO industry.

Well, all I could say is Generation next deserves and has earned that Bad reputation for themselves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment